By Mark Broere
Read or Download Decision-Making in Private Equity Firms: An Empirical Study of Determinants and Rules PDF
Similar business management & leadership books
This booklet develops a reputable state of affairs for interstellar exploration and colonization. In so doing, it examines: • the current scenario and clients for interstellar exploration applied sciences; • the place to head: the quest for liveable planets; • the motivations for area go back and forth and colonization; • the monetary mechanisms required to fund such firms.
Quantitative equipment for enterprise has been completely revised and up-to-date for this 5th version, and maintains to supply an easy and functional creation to a space that scholars can locate tricky. The publication takes a non-threatening method of the topic, warding off over the top arithmetic and summary conception.
This present day the majority of the world's info is living in, is derived from, and is exchanged between a number of computerized structures. serious judgements are made, and important motion is taken in keeping with info from those structures. accordingly, the knowledge has to be exact, right, and well timed, and be manipulated, kept, retrieved, and exchanged thoroughly, reliably, and securely.
How can managers study their present and destiny enterprise recommendations? This textbook introduces the fields of industrial research and strategic administration to supply scholars with an realizing of the main questions that must be requested to appreciate an organization's recommendations. the second one a part of the e-book presents instruments and methods to aid manage and enhance company process.
- Leaders Without Titles
- The Productive Citizen: For Better Job...Better Income...Better World
- How to Cheat at Deploying and Securing RFID
- Economic and Business Forecasting: Analyzing and Interpreting Econometric Results (Wiley and SAS Business Series)
- How Cohesive is your Company?: A Leadership Parable - Top-notch business performance is impossible until you cohesively align mission, vision, goals, strategy, execution & culture
- Planning Production and Inventories in the Extended Enterprise: A State of the Art Handbook, Volume 1: 151 (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
Additional info for Decision-Making in Private Equity Firms: An Empirical Study of Determinants and Rules
Decision-Making in Private Equity Firms: An Empirical Study of Determinants and Rules by Mark Broere