By Paul Mehner
Get the centred, pragmatic assistance you want to construct expert cloud functions utilizing home windows Azure garage. this can be one of many few books situated round garage features, and the writer offers crucial, professional insurance of the 4 key providers - BLOB, tables, queues, and drives. builders will achieve hands-on insights, together with particular sections on enterprise use circumstances and information for selecting the ideal garage choice for the task.
- Provides architectural and programming information to expert builders and designers knowledgeable with Microsoft visible Studio, C#, and LINQ
- Illuminates whilst and the way to take advantage of BLOB garage, desk garage, queues, and home windows Azure force to construct, host, and scale functions in Microsoft-managed datacenters
- Presents business-case context for selecting the suitable carrier on your state of affairs, e.g. readers will examine relational tables to home windows Azure tables to appreciate advantages and tradeoffs
Read Online or Download Developing Cloud Applications with Windows Azure Storage (Developer Reference) PDF
Similar software development books
Written through the creators of MySQL and edited through essentially the most hugely revered MySQL authors, the MySQL Administrator's consultant and Language Reference is the reputable advisor to fitting MySQL, to constructing and administering MySQL databases, and to storing and retrieving info in those databases. This re-creation combines into one publication the MySQL Language Reference (on CD) with the sensible info of the MySQL Administrator's consultant e-book.
Up to date counsel on the best way to benefit from the latest positive factors of SharePoint programmability greater than easily a portal, SharePoint is Microsoft's renowned content material administration resolution for construction intranets and internet sites or website hosting wikis and blogs. delivering large assurance on all points of improvement for the SharePoint platform, this accomplished booklet indicates you precisely what SharePoint does, easy methods to construct options, and what beneficial properties are available inside of SharePoint.
First released in 1998, this textbook is a vast yet rigourous survey of the theoretical foundation for the layout, definition and implementation of programming languages and of structures for specifying and proving programme behaviour. either principal and practical programming are lined, in addition to the methods of integrating those features into extra common languages.
Key FeaturesDevelop abilities to run Puppet four. 10 on unmarried or a number of servers with no hiccupsUse Puppet to spin up and deal with cloud assets akin to Amazon EC2 instancesTake complete good thing about the robust new good points of Puppet four. 10, together with loops, facts kinds, established proof, R10K module administration, keep watch over repos, and EPP templatesBook DescriptionPuppet four.
- Test Driven Development in Ruby: A Practical Introduction to TDD Using Problem and Solution Domain Analysis
- Grundkurs Software-Engineering mit UML: Der pragmatische Weg zu erfolgreichen Softwareprojekten (German Edition)
- Pro Python Best Practices: Debugging, Testing and Maintenance
- Moderne C++ Programmierung: Klassen, Templates, Design Patterns (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Developing Cloud Applications with Windows Azure Storage (Developer Reference)
Developing Cloud Applications with Windows Azure Storage (Developer Reference) by Paul Mehner