By John C. Reynolds
Read or Download Theories of Programming Languages PDF
Similar software development books
Written by means of the creators of MySQL and edited through probably the most hugely revered MySQL authors, the MySQL Administrator's consultant and Language Reference is the professional consultant to fitting MySQL, to developing and administering MySQL databases, and to storing and retrieving info in those databases. This new version combines into one e-book the MySQL Language Reference (on CD) with the sensible details of the MySQL Administrator's advisor publication.
Up-to-date counsel on the way to benefit from the most recent positive aspects of SharePoint programmability greater than easily a portal, SharePoint is Microsoft's well known content material administration answer for development intranets and internet sites or website hosting wikis and blogs. providing wide assurance on all elements of improvement for the SharePoint platform, this complete ebook indicates you precisely what SharePoint does, tips to construct strategies, and what positive factors are obtainable inside of SharePoint.
First released in 1998, this textbook is a large yet rigourous survey of the theoretical foundation for the layout, definition and implementation of programming languages and of platforms for specifying and proving programme behaviour. either critical and practical programming are coated, in addition to the methods of integrating those facets into extra common languages.
Key FeaturesDevelop talents to run Puppet four. 10 on unmarried or a number of servers with out hiccupsUse Puppet to spin up and deal with cloud assets corresponding to Amazon EC2 instancesTake complete benefit of the robust new gains of Puppet four. 10, together with loops, information kinds, based proof, R10K module administration, keep an eye on repos, and EPP templatesBook DescriptionPuppet four.
- Embedded Systems Security: Practical Methods for Safe and Secure Software and Systems Development
- Delivering Successful Projects with TSP(SM) and Six Sigma: A Practical Guide to Implementing Team Software Process(SM)
- Trust Extension as a Mechanism for Secure Code Execution on Commodity Computers
- Proceedings of 4th International Conference in Software Engineering for Defence Applications: SEDA 2015 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- C als erste Programmiersprache: Mit den Konzepten von C11 (German Edition)
Extra resources for Theories of Programming Languages
Theories of Programming Languages by John C. Reynolds