By Michael Aschenbrenner,Ralph Dicke,Bertel Karnarski,Franz Schweiggert
Business meets IT – wenn diese Welten aufeinander treffen, werden relevante Themen nur selten aus einem gemeinsamen Blickwinkel betrachtet. Ablauf und Erfolg von IT-Projekten in Unternehmen werden aber wesentlich von dieser Konstellation beeinflusst. Das Handbuch soll dazu dienen, eine gemeinsame Grundlage für die erfolgreiche Zusammenarbeit in IT-Projekten zu schaffen, eine foundation für die zielgerichtete Kommunikation zu erarbeiten und ein Gesamtkonzept zur Anwendungsentwicklung zu vermitteln.
By Alistair Cockburn
“Agile software program improvement is a hugely stimulating and wealthy e-book. the writer has a deep heritage and provides us a journey de strength of the rising agile methods.”
The agile version of software program improvement has taken the realm via typhoon. Now, in Agile software program improvement, moment Edition, considered one of agile’s prime pioneers updates his Jolt productiveness award-winning ebook to mirror all that’s been discovered approximately agile improvement seeing that its unique creation.
Alistair Cockburn starts off via updating his robust version of software program improvement as a “cooperative video game of invention and communication.” one of the new principles he introduces: harnessing festival with out destructive collaboration; studying classes from lean production; and balancing thoughts for communique. Cockburn additionally explains how the cooperative video game is performed in enterprise and on engineering initiatives, not only software program development
Next, he systematically illuminates the agile version, indicates the way it has developed, and solutions the questions builders and venture managers ask normally, including
· the place does agile improvement slot in our association?
· How will we mixture agile rules with different ideas?
· How can we expand agile rules extra widely?
Cockburn takes on an important misconceptions that reason agile initiatives to fail. for instance, you’ll study why encoding undertaking administration techniques into mounted strategies can result in useless process judgements and dear blunders. You’ll additionally discover a considerate dialogue of the debatable courting among agile equipment and consumer adventure layout.
Cockburn turns to the sensible demanding situations of making agile methodologies on your personal groups. You’ll how one can song and constantly reinvent your methodologies, and the way to regulate incomplete verbal exchange. This variation comprises very important new contributions on those and different themes:
· Agile and CMMI
· Introducing agile from the pinnacle down
· Revisiting “custom contracts”
· developing switch with “stickers”
In addition, Cockburn updates his dialogue of the Crystal methodologies, which make the most of his “cooperative online game” as their crucial metaphor.
If you’re new to agile improvement, this e-book may help you prevail the 1st trip. If you’ve used agile tools sooner than, Cockburn’s thoughts will make you much more potent.
By Francesco Amigoni,Viola Schiaffonati
By Christophe Nasarre,Jeffrey Richter
Master the intricacies of software improvement with unmanaged C++ code—straight from the specialists. Jeffrey Richter’s vintage booklet is now totally revised for home windows XP, home windows Vista, and home windows Server 2008. You get in-depth, entire advice, complicated innovations, and broad code samples that can assist you software Windows–based purposes.
detect how to:
- Architect and enforce your functions for either 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Create and control methods and jobs
- Schedule, deal with, synchronize and smash threads
- Perform asynchronous and synchronous gadget I/O operations with the I/O finishing touch port
- Allocate reminiscence utilizing quite a few options together with digital reminiscence, memory-mapped documents, and heaps
- Manipulate the default dedicated actual garage of thread stacks
- Build DLLs for delay-loading, API hooking, and approach injection
- Using dependent exception dealing with, home windows errors restoration, and alertness Restart services
By Paul Mehner
Get the centred, pragmatic assistance you want to construct expert cloud functions utilizing home windows Azure garage. this can be one of many few books situated round garage features, and the writer offers crucial, professional insurance of the 4 key providers - BLOB, tables, queues, and drives. builders will achieve hands-on insights, together with particular sections on enterprise use circumstances and information for selecting the ideal garage choice for the task.
- Provides architectural and programming information to expert builders and designers knowledgeable with Microsoft visible Studio, C#, and LINQ
- Illuminates whilst and the way to take advantage of BLOB garage, desk garage, queues, and home windows Azure force to construct, host, and scale functions in Microsoft-managed datacenters
- Presents business-case context for selecting the suitable carrier on your state of affairs, e.g. readers will examine relational tables to home windows Azure tables to appreciate advantages and tradeoffs
By Uwe Gotzes
By Tim J. Brizard
Learn find out how to succeed in adopting Agile and spot solid and undesirable examples of the way Agile may be followed. Broken Agile, moment Edition comprises tales from years of actual global adventure on Agile groups and tasks. The tales in each one bankruptcy are either academic and unique. every one bankruptcy makes a speciality of particular Agile values and ideas. The tales in each one bankruptcy are used to demonstrate how Agile values and rules are often misunderstood or misapplied on Agile groups and tasks. you are going to learn how Agile is utilized in the true global and the implications of negative diversifications of the Agile software program improvement method. those tales can assist you on your trip to undertake Agile software program development.
- What are reliable and undesirable examples of the way Agile could be adopted
- What are a few particular Agile values and principles
- How a few of those are misunderstood or misapplied
- How Agile is utilized in the genuine global
- What are the results of bad adoption of the Agile software program methodology
- How a few businesses were winning in adopting Agile
By Mahbouba Gharbi,Arne Koschel,Andreas Rausch,Gernot Starke
Dieses Buch vermittelt das nötige Grundlagenwissen, um eine dem challenge angemessene Softwarearchitektur für Systeme zu entwerfen. Es behandelt die wichtigen Begriffe und Konzepte der Softwarearchitektur sowie deren Bezug zu anderen Disziplinen. Darauf aufbauend werden die grundlegenden Techniken und Methoden für den Entwurf, die Dokumentation und die Qualitätssicherung von Softwarearchitekturen beschrieben. Ausführlich behandelt werden zudem die Rolle, die Aufgaben, das Umfeld und die Arbeitsumgebung des Softwarearchitekten, ebenso dessen Einbettung in die umfassende organizations- und Projektstruktur. Auch auf Werkzeuge für Softwarearchitekten wird eingegangen.
Das Buch orientiert sich am Lehrplan zum »Certified specialist for software program structure - beginning point« (CPSA-F) des foreign software program structure Qualification Board (iSAQB). Es eignet sich gleichermaßen zur individuellen Vorbereitung auf die Zertifizierungsprüfung wie als Begleitliteratur zu den entsprechenden Vorbereitungsschulungen.
Die 2. Auflage wurde überarbeitet und ist konform zum iSAQB-Lehrplan model 2014.
By D. Berry
By Jordan Hudgens
- Over 50 essays with useful suggestion on bettering your programming career
- Practical concentration provides ideas to universal difficulties, and techniques to develop into a greater coder
- Includes suggestion for latest programmers and people intending to start a occupation in programming
This is an all-purpose toolkit in your programming profession. it's been equipped through Jordan Hudgens over a life of coding and instructing coding. It is helping you establish the main questions and hindrances that programmers come upon, and offers you the solutions to them! it's a entire advisor containing greater than 50 insights so that you can use to enhance your paintings, and to offer suggestion on your career.
The booklet is divided up into 3 subject components: Coder abilities, Freelancer talents, and profession abilities, each one containing a wealth of functional recommendation. Coder talents includes suggestion for individuals beginning out, or people who are already operating in a programming position yet are looking to enhance their talents. It comprises such topics as: the way to research and comprehend complicated issues, and getting prior ability plateaus while studying new languages. Freelancer abilities includes suggestion for builders operating as freelancers or with freelancers. It contains such matters as: realizing while to fireside a consumer, and tips for taking up legacy functions. occupation talents comprises suggestion for development a profitable profession as a developer. It comprises such matters as: easy methods to increase your programming thoughts, and interview publications and developer wage negotiation strategies.
What you'll learn
- Improve your smooth talents to turn into a greater and happier coder
- Learn to be a greater developer
- Grow your freelance improvement business
- Improve your improvement career
- Learn the easiest methods to breaking down complicated topics
- Have the boldness to cost what you are worthy as a freelancer
- Succeed in developer task interviews
About the Author
Jordan Hudgens is the CTO and founding father of DevCamp, the place he leads guideline and curriculum improvement for the entire DevCamp and Bottega code colleges round the US.
As a developer over the last decade, Jordan has traveled the area development purposes and coaching contributors on a large choice of themes, together with Ruby improvement, mammoth information research, and software program engineering.
Jordan specializes in project-driven schooling in preference to theory-based improvement. This form of educating is conducive to studying how one can construct real-world items that adhere to top practices.
Additionally, Jordan has released a number of books on programming and machine technological know-how in addition to constructing education curriculum for Learn.co, DevCamp, and AppDev at the themes, specifically Ruby on Rails, Java, AngularJS, NoSQL, API improvement, and algorithms.
Table of Contents
- Coder Skills
- Freelancing Skills
- Career Skills